- Technology and Identity in
Young Adult Fiction: The Posthuman Subject by Victoria Flanagan. Review
by Noga Applebaum.
- Henry James’s Enigmas: Turning
the Screw of Eternity? by Jean Perrot. Review by Beata Williamson.
- Pričanja o djetinjstvu. Život
priča u svakodnevnoj komunikaciji [Narratives of childhood. Life of stories in
everyday communication] by Jelena Marković. Review by Nada Kujundžić.
- Fairy Tale and Film: Old Tales
with a New Spin by Sue Short. Review by Nada Kujundžić.
- Children’s Film in the Digital
Age: Essays on Audience, Adaptation and Consumer Culture edited by Karin
Beeler and Stan Beeler. Review by Xavier Mínguez-López.
- The Middle Ages in Children's
Literature by Clare Bradford. Review by Sara Van den Bossche.
- Ad usum Delphini. O szkolnej edukacji
literackiej – dawniej i dziś [Ad usum Delphini: On literary education in schools
then and now] by Dorota Michułka. Review by Krystyna Zabawa.
- Educational Institutions
in Horror Film: A History of Mad Professors, Student Bodies, and Final Exams
by Andrew L. Grunzke. Review by Anna Arnman.
- Pixar’s Boy Stories: Masculinity
in a Postmodern Age by Shannon R. Wooden and Ken Gillam. Review by Mateusz
- U carstvu životinja.
Animalističko čitanje hrvatskih dječjih časopisa [In the animal kingdom: An animalistic
reading of Croatian childrenʼs magazines] by Ana Batinić. Review by Nada Kujundžić.
- Libri per diventare italiani.
L’editoria per la scuola a Milano nel secondo Ottocento [Books that Made the Italians:
Educational Publishers in Milan in the Second Half of the Nineteenth Century]
by Elisa Marazzi. Review by Katarzyna Biernacka-Licznar.
- The Gothic Fairy Tale in Young
Adult Literature: Essays on Stories from Grimm to Gaiman edited
by Joseph Abbruscato and Tanya Jones. Review by Terri Doughty.
- Marvelous Transformations:
An Anthology of Fairy Tales and Contemporary Critical Perspectives edited
by Christine A. Jones and Jennifer Schacker. Review by Nada Kujundžić.
- Disability, Deformity, and Disease
in the Grimms’ Fairy Tales by Ann Schmiesing. Review by Nada Kujundžić.
- British Children’s Poetry
in the Romantic Era: Verse, Riddle, and Rhyme by Donelle Ruwe. Review by
- Colonial Girlhood in Literature,
Culture and History, 1840-1950 edited by Kristine Moruzi and Michelle J.
Smith. Review by Blanka Grzegorczyk.
- Children’s Games in the New Media
Age: Childlore, Media and the Playground edited by Andrew Burn and Chris
Richards. Review by Richard Shakeshaft.
- Gospođi Alisinoj desnoj nozi. [Alice’s
right foot] by Ljiljana Pešikan Ljuštanović. Review by Ivana Mijić Nemet.
- The Middle Ages in Children’s Literature
by Clare Bradford. Review by Ashley N. Reese.
- Prstenovi koji se šire: junačka potraga
u djelima J. R. R. Tolkiena [Widening rings: heroic quest in the works of J.R.R.
Tolkien] by Petra Mrduljaš Doležal. Review by Nada Kujundžić.
- Child Saviours in English Fantasy
Fiction for Children and Young Adults by Anne Klaus. Review by Catherine
- Channeling Wonder: Fairy Tales on
Television edited by Pauline Greenhill and Jill Terry Rudy. Review by
- Literary Conceptualizations
of Growth: Metaphors and Cognition in Adolescent Literature by Roberta
Seelinger Trites. Review by Marek Oziewicz.
- Representing Children in Chinese
and U.S. Children’s Literature edited by Claudia Nelson and Rebecca Morris.
Review by Susan Tan.
- American Environmental
Fiction, 1782-1847 by Matthew Wynn Sivils. Review by Lydia Kokkola.
- Fantasy and the Real World in
British Children’s Literature: The Power of Story by Caroline Webb.
Review by Karyn Huenemann.
- Modern Children’s Literature:
An Introduction edited by Catherine Butler and Kimberley Reynolds.
Review by Valerie Coghlan.
- Discourses of Postcolonialism
in Contemporary British Children’s Literature by Blanka Grzegorczyk.
Review by Yasmine Motawy.
- Virginity in Young Adult Literature
After Twilight by Christine Seifert. Review by Lydia Kokkola.
- Ethics and Children’s
Literature edited by Claudia Mills. Review by Anna Bugajska.
- Researching Literacy Lives:
Building Communities between Home and School by Teresa Cremin, Marilyn
Mottram, Fiona M. Collins, Sacha Powell, and Rose Drury. Review by Sara K. Sterner.
- Potjehovi hologrami. Studije,
eseji i kritike iz književnosti za djecu i mladež. [Holograms of Quest: articles,
essays and reviews of children’s and young adult literature] by Diana Zalar.
Review by Nada Kujundžić.
- Picturebooks: Representation
and Narration edited by Bettina Kümmerling-Meibauer. Review by Betsie
van der Westhuizen.
- Audacious Kids: The Classic American
Children’s Story by Jerry Griswold. Review by Taraneh Matloob.
- Fictions of Adolescent Carnality:
Sexy Sinners and Devious Delinquents by Lydia Kokkola. Review by Victoria Flanagan.
- Children’s Literature and Learner
Empowerment: Children and Teenagers in English Language Education by Janice
Bland. Review by Victoria de Rijke.